The Senior Project Manager - Operations/Manufacturing will be responsible to support CentroMotion brands by providing technical expertise and leadership in the area of Project Management within a manufacturing environment. The Senior Project Manager will use established project management methodologies to lead multiple region-wide projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Develop and lead multiple concurrent regional improvement projects supporting business strategy including facility rationalization and growth initiatives.
- Ownership of delivering project on-time and on-budget by utilizing established project management tools and leadership, including identification and management of overall project objectives, dependencies, project risks, critical paths, mitigations plans where necessary with project team members and key stakeholders
- Prepare communication plan, project reports, and conduct key stakeholder meetings to provide updates on activities and deliverables, as well as significant changes, risks and mitigation strategies. Identify and escalate issues to ensure resolution.
- Appropriately identify risk and resolve negative consequence to timeline and budget.
- Act as a functional expert for operations and/or supply chain on project teams as required.
- Participate and contribute to the on-going development and implementation of project management best practices and processes.
- When applicable, support initiatives for other regions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.