Evofem Biosciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: EVFM) is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative products to address unmet needs in women's sexual and reproductive health. Evofem Biosciences aims to advance the lives of women by developing innovative solutions, such as woman-controlled contraception and potential protection from certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The Company's first commercial product, Phexxi™ (lactic acid, citric acid and potassium bitartrate), is approved in the United States for the prevention of pregnancy. The Company is advancing EVO100 for the prevention of urogenital transmission of both Chlamydia trachomatis infection (chlamydia) and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infection (gonorrhea) in women.
We are a growing team based in San Diego, CA. Our sole purpose is also our soul purpose: to improve the lives of women. We are committed to discovering and developing innovative healthcare solutions that put women first.
Associate Manager, Marketing Communications
The Associate Manager, Marketing Communications is responsible for supporting the Phexxi Direct to Consumer (DTC) and Health Care Provider (HCP) Marketing teams and will help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team's project management and operations. This includes managing (under direction of the Product Manager) the Advertising and Promotional Review Process, collateral development, asset management, and vendor contract approval processes.
- Manage and coordinate marketing asset management for the Phexxi business, e.g. SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Manage the process of submitting, tracking, and routing all promotional materials for the Medical, Legal, Regulatory review process across both the DTC & HCP Marketing teams and for select corporate marketing initiatives.
- Central point of knowledge across regulatory and legal protocols impacting work during development to enhance review process.
- Work closely with the Promotional Review team to establish SOPs and best practices for the MLRC Promotional Review Process.
- Support Product Managers with lifecycle management of collateral materials including print, fulfillment, distribution, and inventory processes.
- Maintain an archive of approved materials and withdraw expired materials from use to ensure compliance with all relevant industry guidance and requirements.
- Maintain key target lists in collaboration with sales operations and marketing.
- Ensure timely execution of marketing tactics and project management.
- Participate in market research to inform brand planning and marketing strategic planning.
- Support Marketing Product Managers and Directors with vendor contract processes and internal tracking for execution.
- Disciplined approach to project management, including organizing, prioritizing, and tracking all phases of a project. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Highly organized, process oriented, and a master at timeline and deadline management.
- Flexible self-starter capable of working independently as well as within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence and build consensus without direct authority.
Supervisory Responsibility: This role has no supervisory responsibility.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a healthcare setting (e.g., pharma, biotech, device, or diagnostics) or agency account or project management.
- Experience with Medical, Legal, Regulatory review processes and requirements preferred.
- Experience working within promotional content review software systems such as Veeva and ePromo is a plus.
- Experience working in or with Marketing or Commercial teams strongly preferred. Agency-side experience is applicable.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Familiarity with industry-standard content management systems strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated evidence of success working in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment; able to build strong relationships across many functions within an organization.
Travel: Up to 10% travel may be required.
Evofem Biosciences provides a competitive salary and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and Holidays.Evofem Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer *No agencies please*