Manager – Architecture and Engineering (Wireless Telecom)
We’re seeking a few of the best professionals in the telecom industry who share our vision of a world connected through wireless communications – change-makers who believe anything is possible. And who have the skills, experience and drive to transform that belief into action.
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves.
We could keep going, but we’re hoping to tell you the rest in person. If you’re yearning for an opportunity to be recognized and valued for the person you already are, and what you’re really good at, we’d love to talk with you about this mission-critical position.
- Create and QC A&E design drawings for wireless telecommunications sites, principally outdoor small cell sites
- Analyze project scope of work starting with existing electrical power and proposed power requirements; identify any potential spatial constraints/challenges and develop a solution for the site plan/site layout; identify any potential structural constraints/challenges and escalate to the customer with potential solutions.
- Attend & Lead site walks with the customer
- Review and critique structural designs and analysis calculations
- Ability to work directly with cities and local jurisdictions to understand their code requirements
- Oversee the program management of architecture and engineering activities, to include allocation of resources, responding to client requests, budget tracking, and preparing status reports.
- Coordinate/manage in-house and subcontractor teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in telecommunications design (in particular, outdoor small cell).
- B.S. Degree in Architecture, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
- 10+ Years of AutoCAD or equivalent experience with computer-aided design software
- Less experience with a Professional Engineering License may be acceptable
- 3D Modeling experience desired
- Knowledge of applicable planning, zoning codes and regulations affecting site development
- FAA and FCC regulatory compliance knowledge and coordination
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Excellent project management capability with strong detail orientation and organization skills
- Critical thinker capable of analyzing issues and solving problems
Competitive Total Compensation Package: Base Salary, Bonus and Benefits
- Raleigh, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Cleveland, OH
- Dallas, TX
- Miami, FL
To be admired most for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients.
Our values are at the core of who we are and what we stand for as an organization. Regardless of the roles we perform, or where we are located, our values unify us as one team and distinctively set us apart as Essentia Team Members. Our values are “what we do” throughout each day as we serve our clients, support each other and contribute to making our Vision for Essentia come true.
- INNOVATION - We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
- COLLABORATION - We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
- IMPACT - We work and live to make a difference
- JUDGMENT - We think first then act smart