U.S. CAD is a leading provider of software, services and support to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. The Civil 3D role entails performing Civil3D training as well as support of other Autodesk products utilized in the infrastructure market. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience in a position of Civil 3D design/drafting, Autodesk software implementation, and standards creation/documentation.
We engage with AEC firms to perform a wide variety of tasks including; basic to advanced Autodesk software training, Bentley to Autodesk transitions, Production augmentation, and custom content creation. Our clients are located across various states in the USA. Travel will be required on average of one week per month.
Candidates should be intimately familiar with construction documentation preparation and delivery. BIM is at the core of our services to the AEC community and qualified candidates will understand the application of BIM to the civil/infrastructure industry.
- Develop and implement detailed customer installations and implementation plans that optimize a customer's use of software to support their infrastructure processes.
- Play a key role in further developing current accounts by identifying additional products and services to meet unrealized customer needs (i.e. data management tools, infrastructure analysis tools, etc.)
- Provides competitive analysis of Autodesk products vs. competitive products throughout the sales cycle.
- Partners with sales team to gain and share in-depth product and customer knowledge in order to increase the sale of Autodesk and Autodesk related products and services.
- Provide technical product assistance to sales representatives ensuring technical closure.
- Maintain cutting edge experience with Civil 3D, BIM360, Infraworks and other software applications as determined by management.
- Maintain experience and understanding of the Infrastructure Design and Construction industry.
- Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD major accounts, while maintaining an equal commitment to both small and medium sized accounts.
- Develop and conduct professional product presentations and demonstrations to help generate sales to meet U.S. CAD and Autodesk revenue objectives.
- Customize company-standard technical demonstrations to specifically address customer needs. In conjunction with sales team activities, may be required to follow up with customer technical leads to provide additional information or answer technical questions.
- Relay information back to Autodesk regarding new product enhancements, prioritizations, etc. based on input from customers.
- Support the success of customers by delivering technical product implementation, consulting, mentoring, training, and support services.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk and U.S. CAD.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Minimum of 3 years using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Understanding of Project Lifecycles
- Ability to coordinate effectively when multiple project priorities are in conflict and provide viable solutions to internal and external customers
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate solutions/benefits of technology and services to our clients.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Maintain experience and understanding of the production design environment.
- Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the infrastructure design industry
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with Autodesk Infraworks
- Experience with survey data, especially point clouds
- 2-years or more of Land Surveying experience
- LISP and/or Dynamo Experience
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking and/or Autodesk SSA experience
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Open and consistent communication at all levels
- Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
- Lead by example
- Respect for people and process
- One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
- Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
- Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
- Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
- Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
- Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.