U.S. CAD, a leading provider of software and services that support the AEC&O (Architect, Engineering, Construction, Owner) community, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic and growing sales organization. This position will cover our projects in North America and be based in Irvine, CA.
- Lead project lifecycle activity from pre-sales through kick-off to close out.
- Maintain consistent and timely communication with the customer and with the internal U.S. CAD team.
- Lead and interact with other members of the project management team to balance project workload and report back to leadership overall project management activity.
- Interact with sales team, technical team, and management to successfully manage, track, and deliver projects.
- Develop project schedules and provide monthly projections of project progress and invoicing amounts anticipated.
- Track project billing activity and provide the accounting team with billing instructions based on contract and progress of project.
- Recognize and address “scope creep” by working with sales representatives and the client to administer change orders when needed.
- Coordinate with scheduling administration to ensure team availability to prioritize deliverable based on workload.
- Ability to generate cost estimates and scope language in the preparation and delivery of proposals.
- Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD accounts, maintaining a strong customer service commitment to accounts of all sizes.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD.
- Maintain experience and understanding of the Building Design and Construction industry.
- Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD major accounts, while maintaining an equal commitment to both small and medium sized accounts.
- Exhibit strong leadership qualities, set positive examples, and encourage team building efforts for others in the organization.
- Possess exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate self-starter and proactive attributes.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to effectively communicate project status, solutions/benefits of technology and services to our clients.
- Maintain excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adhere to the utmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD always maintains its respected image.
- Assist the Sales Department with various presales activities.
- Maintain experience and understanding of the production design environment.
- Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the infrastructure design industry.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project skills and proficient with other scheduling software.
- Maintain and utilize NetSuite Advanced Project Module for project tracking
- Work closely with management to deliver on various contract types and basic project invoicing
- Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of the U.S. CAD team and make a difference in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry
- Coordinate effectively when multiple project priorities are in conflict and provide viable solutions to internal and external customers
- Willing and able to travel as needed
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Open and consistent communication at all levels
- Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
- Lead by example
- Respect for people and process
- One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
- Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
- Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
- Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
- Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
- Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.