U.S. CAD is a leading provider of software, services that supports the AEC&O community, is seeking, a Technical Specialist.
The Technical Specialist has a primary focus on delivering basic/beginner-level training, consulting and mentoring services, preparing and delivering software/technology demonstrations, and providing technical support to our customers on Autodesk products. Technical Specialists are the primary service delivery resource for U.S. CAD basic/beginner-level solutions and technologies offered.
All staff at U.S. CAD consistently exhibit a passion for technology and improvement of the AEC&O community. U.S. CAD staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Deliver beginner level training, consulting, and implementation services.
- Develop and conduct professional product presentations and demonstrations to help generate sales to meet U.S. CAD and Autodesk revenue objectives.
- Provide competitive analysis of Autodesk products vs. competitive products throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with Sales Team members to gain and share in-depth product and customer knowledge in order to increase the success of sales related to Autodesk products and services as well as other U.S. CAD supported solutions.
- Prepare and present technical demonstrations of U.S. CAD supported technology and software at trade shows and events.
- Provide technical support to customers for U.S. CAD supported solutions.
- Customize company-standard technical demonstrations to specifically address customer needs. In conjunction with sales team activities, may be required to follow up with customer technical leads to provide additional information or answer technical questions.
- Complete weekly accounting of time through entry of digital timesheets.
- Typical Time allocation Targets for Technical Specialists are as follows:
- 65%-80% Billable hours
- 10%-25% Pre-Sales hours
- 5%-10% Overhead hours
*Individual targets may vary based on assignments and initiatives tasked to the team member.
- Maintain cutting edge experience with the Autodesk family of products and other software and technologies represented by U.S. CAD with a solid understanding of how they are used in the AEC&O industries as determined by management.
- Maintain a basic understanding of business how organizations in the AEC&O industries perform work and deliver value to their customers.
- Establish a high level of confidence with U.S. CAD accounts through technical knowledge and demonstration of product application
- Possess a basic understanding of industry design and delivery processes, current BIM collaboration technology, and technology trends within the AEC&O community.
- Continuously demonstrate self-improvement in the areas of teaching, mentoring, and consulting.
- Show excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Exhibit a proactive attitude and demonstrate strong self-motivational attributes.
- Demonstrate a sense of pride and adhere to high standards and quality personally and in their work product and services.
- Thrive in a team atmosphere.
- Assist the Sales Department with various presales activities.
- Possess superior organizational/time management skills and a “make-it-happen” attitude with the abilities to multi-task several projects at one time.
- Adhere to the utmost business ethics ensuring U.S. CAD maintains its respected image at all times
- Be willing and available to travel, if needed, both regionally and nationally, to provide designated services.
- Support the success of customers by delivering technical product mentoring, training, and support services.
- Maintain experience and understanding of the production design and construction environment.
- Maintain a good working attitude and a desire to be a key member of our dynamic team and make a difference in the design industry.
- Willingness and flexibility to take on other duties and responsibilities that may be required to effectively support the needs of our customers, Autodesk, and U.S. CAD.
Company Culture & Core Values
U.S. CAD’s staff are committed to living out the Company Culture and Core Values daily with an emphasis on teamwork, a positive attitude, and a desire to learn.
- Open and consistent communication at all levels
- Fun atmosphere: Happy employees are productive employees
- Lead by example
- Respect for people and process
- One team: Whether we succeed, or we fail, we do so together
- Creativity and “outside the box” thinking is highly encouraged
- Honesty & Integrity: Words and actions in complete alignment
- Commitment to Excellent Service: Providing quality work and follow-through
- Accountability: Responsible to our coworkers, our customers and ourselves
- Trust and Mutual Respect: The foundation for win-win relationships
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a full-service technology consulting firm for the AEC&O industry. We are a leading Autodesk value added reseller and the world’s largest Bluebeam value added reseller. We equip our clients with the software, hardware, training, BIM production, and consulting that they need to win more, produce more, and achieve more. From BIM software to 3D laser scanning, customers are able to address their specific needs with the guidance and expertise of the U.S. CAD team. For more information, visit http://www.uscad.com or call (877) 648-7223.