Provide administrative and high level, office support to management staff assigned to with little supervision.
Specific duties will vary as a Level 1 Admin, with additional supporting admin staff reporting to this position.
- Compile, analyze information to prepare reports and ensure records are in compliance with guidelines, Coordinate and schedule meetings with/for management and staff
- Receive and record payments and prepare and track invoices for payment, File documents appropriately digitally and hard copy files.
- Light bookkeeping
- Support HR and Accounting filing/scanning needs as needed.
- Data entry of daily receipts, contractor times and individual call logs in excel and/or tables.
- Create correspondence in the forms of email, professional letters, etc., and prepare/finalize correspondence developed by others.
- Complete forms
- Make travel arrangements for other staff and self.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Screens calls; assists management staff by answering questions and re-directing partners and staff via email, phone, and other correspondence.
- Maintain digital and hard copy files.
- Assist in training and training other staff /Assists staff directed by supervisor.
- Performs other work activities and assignments as requested.
- Ability to manage a team, approve time off requests, and scheduling