We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our St. Louis office. This individual will provide support for the Managed Services divisions at Intelliteach. General responsibilities: recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, training, employment, benefits and leave of absence coaching, performance management, policy implementation and employment law compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary role of the Human Resources Business Partner is to serve as the liaison or personal face of HR for Managed Services employees at Intelliteach. As such developing strong, professional relationships in line with the Intelliteach vision is required.
- Responds to all Managed Services performance management needs; provides sound HR advice in accord with Intelliteach standards and Intelliteach Handbook policy. Focuses on building department autonomy as much as possible within a clear framework.
- Meet regularly with department managers and associates to seek feedback.
- Responsible for coaching managers regarding performance management, recruiting, leadership developments of absence, policy questions and separations
- Responsible for all Managed Services recruiting efforts and works closely with each department managers; responds to job posting requests and provides advice, new job description requests, and assistance with recruiting activities and delegates tasks as needed.
- Creates all employment offers or agreements for new and current associates within the home office structure. To include additional agreements, as needed. May work with corporate counsel on some projects.
- Travel to other Intelliteach locations based on need and on mutually decided schedule to provide associate relations support, separation assistance, HR training and general representation of HR and Intelliteach objectives. (10%)
- Maintains a strong understanding of HR and industry knowledge
- Provides outstanding internal and external customer service in alignment with company and departmental mission and vision
- Organize and participate in employee engagement events and activities
- General HR support and other HR projects as requested
- Other duties as assigned
This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Benefits offered with this position include: competitive pay commensurate with experience, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, company paid life insurance and LTD, voluntary STD plan, 401K, paid holidays and paid time off. Free gym access (24 hours) and free parking – café available on campus.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity and inclusion.