The Technical Services Team Lead is responsible for ticket completion and assisting a dedicated team of Technical Services Agents with daily ticket management by ensuring consistency, providing mentoring, acting as a point of escalation, assigning tickets to focus groups, and providing feedback on team’s performance to the Technical Services Director. This position is completely remote, a qualifying candidate is expected to have a home workspace that includes a quiet area for meetings and conference calls.
The Technical Services Team Lead will focus 30% of their work hours on ticket processing and 70% on training, mentoring, escalation resolutions, and ticket assignments to optimize completion rates for dedicated Technical Services Agents on their team.
The Technical Services Team Lead is a position in the Learn on Demand Systems (LODS) Technical Operations department and reports to the Technical Services Director.
Learn on Demand Systems is a virtual company which engages in productive remote co-working sessions from time to time in different locations around the USA. You will be expected to be a member of a highly talented and productive team, maintain a high degree of output and focus with minimal daily supervision, working on tasks assigned, while enjoying the benefits of a work from home organization.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
Essential job duties refer to those responsibilities that are critical and necessary to do the job, but also include the following:
1. Ticket Management
2. Ticket Assignment, Support and Review
3. Point of Escalation
4. Team Training and Mentoring
5. Team Performance Feedback
6. At all times have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Learn on Demand Systems services and products, including all features, functions, and capabilities
7. Be familiar with high priority clients/programs and general users of Learn on Demand Systems
8. Able to lift over 3 pounds
9. Ability to sit for long periods of time
10. Ability to operate equipment such as telephone, computers, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function assigned satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Collateral Job Duties & Responsibilities
Collateral job duties refer to those responsibilities that are less critical to do the job or only arise from time to time.
1. Support other internal departments as needed
2. Develop and maintain best practices for use of Learn on Demand Systems
3. Perform routine maintenance on One Learn Lab on Demand to ensure compliance with best practices and procedures
• Comfortable working from home and a self-motivator
• Strong ability to troubleshoot using many different resources including web searches
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Clear and professional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Familiarity with many different technologies in the Windows and Linux families
• Familiarity with major cloud provider platforms (Azure/AWS/Google)
• Usage and understanding of the following Lab on Demand platform aspects:
o Lab creation, management, and maintenance using Hyper-V, VMware, and/or Cloud Slice (Azure, AWS)
o Content creation and management using the markdown tools in the Lab on Demand IDLx editor
o Interacting with storage, hosts, file shares, etc.