The Lending Support Analyst will be responsible for providing quality and timely support for employees on issues related to all mortgage-related applications, including LendingQB origination software, IDS docs, and other vendor integrations. The roles serves as the first escalation point for triaging issues and applying an immediate fix or 2nd-level assignment. The Lending Support Analyst will understand Newfi Lending’s procedures, workflows and employee functions and how those processes are translated into our technology systems. The ideal candidate is able to layer mortgage lending knowledge with technical proficiency, resulting in quick and clear communication of resolutions, while always exhibiting high standards and respect for co-workers and teams.
· Apply learned knowledge of company procedures, workflows and lending-related systems to provide users with information needed to perform their job functions with little interruption.
· Deliver quality and timely responses to help desk user requests.
· Perform LOS admin functions including user permissions, workflow configuration and rules.
· Conduct remote sessions for troubleshooting and training.
· Work with additional third-party vendors to troubleshoot possible integration issues.
· Update and maintain report library, and build custom reports as necessary for business units.
· Maintain and grow knowledge base of FAQs and resolutions to common issues.
· Assist with development, testing and implementation of new technology.
· Additional development and support tasks as assigned.
· 3-5 years recent experience in mortgage lending operations, in either wholesale or retail environment.
· 1-2 years of recent LendingQB LOS admin experience.
· Mortgage Lending Business Analyst history a plus.
· Practical experience with mortgage loan processes in wholesale or retail setting, from loan submission to post-closing.
· Familiarity with mortgage disclosures/documents and related regulatory, legal and industry disclosure practices.
· Doc vendor administrator experience (IDS, DocMagic, DocuTech) a plus.
· Skilled at developing concise training materials and job aids.
· Advanced troubleshooting and resolution skills executed with a high level of responsiveness and accountability.
· Comfort with shifting priorities quickly while maintaining solid organizational and follow-up practices.
· Respectful and supportive of co-workers and clients, adept at listening.
· Familiarity with video conferencing and other remote communication tools.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel), Google office products (Docs, Sheets), ticketing software, PDF editor/creator.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.