Hot food is prepared for hospitalized patients, including those on specialized diets, cafeteria customers, and guests at catered functions; cleans work area.
- Prepares desserts for patients, including those on special diets, cafeteria patrons, and guests at catered functions.
- Able to follow recipes and/or prep sheets, following recommended portion sizes.
- Able to call tickets and follow correct procedure in starter position on food line. Accurately follows food Tickets by providing patients with correct menu items.
- Performs in accordance with system-wide competencies/behaviors.
- Promotes patient safety.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Follows HACCP procedures.
- Follow cleaning assignments. Proper use of cleaning formulas and supplies in compliance with MSDS and safety regulations.