This position performs all functions necessary to cultivate relationships with strategic Colleges, Alumni, Churches, and ultimately students with the goal of moving them from inquiry, to matriculation into a CMC program. This is a results-oriented position.
- Along with supervisor, design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting churches, camps, music festivals, colleges, high schools, etc.
- Establish relationships with key contacts in recruiting regions
- Manage travel by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging, meals.
- Collaborate with supervisor on marketing initiatives and over sight for summer programming
- Maintain organized records of prospective students and report month-end metrics to the senior management team
- Cultivate relationships with prospective students for both the CMC Experience and GU Summer Camps.
- Generate qualified applications for the CMC through direct interaction with the Christian College community-at-large.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by Director of CMC.
- Responsible for networking with a variety of contacts including CMC alumni, educators, and ministry leaders of para-church ministries to promote the CMC and generate personal leads.
- Upon making contacts following up appropriately to encourage action.Travel 35% of the time (14-18 weeks) building new relationships and exploring new territory while creating a solid funnel of prospects for the CMC.
- Maintain a high level of productivity to meet and exceed established Admissions goals. Must be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Effectively strengthen relationships with alumni and other key constituents.
- Exhibit intuitiveness and the ability to adapt to change. Due to the nature of this position, the ability to acclimate quickly to a variety of situations and audiences and the ability to “think on one’s feet” is a must.
- Other job duties at assigned.
Summer Programming Coordination
- This person will also serve as a visible point person for Greenville University Summer Camps.
- Maintain data and communications systems for monitoring summer camp enrollment.
- Maintain reportable means of tracking all student contacts. Site Coordinator will provide communication on best policies/practices for the location. In regard to safety/classroom environment, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Able to work evenings and weekends during peak seasons
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Licensed driver with a clear driving record and background check
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is not a remote position and is located in Nashville, Tennessee
- High School Degree or GED Equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three or more years’ professional-level experience with enrollment management, sales, or public relations.
CMC, in partnership with Greenville University are aligned in the following mission:
Greenville University's Mission:
Greenville University is liberal arts University that empowers students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. Our hiring practices reflect our commitment to be a Christ-centered institution.