Provide customer care support for the Sales Department by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attendance is key to performing the job.
1. Adhere to documented order fulfillment process to ensure customer orders are entered accurately to ensure complete and on-time delivery in all operating systems including Ross and DS90.
2. Assume responsibility and accountability to PROACTIVELY manage fulfillment of customer orders through effective exchange of information and daily interface with customers, Sales, Operations, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Warehouse, Product Development and laboratories at all Deerland locations. This includes all steps of the process from quote to shipment.
3. Work with other Deerland teams to provide accurate and timely ship dates for customer orders.
4. Manage and ensure completion of customer requests for information relating to quotes and orders. Ensure customer concerns or issues are thoroughly addressed and resolved in a timely manner. This could include but is not limited to order status, pricing information, product data sheets, and samples.
5. Locate, access and provide to customers any necessary regulatory or lab documents, shipping documents, quotes, or other pertinent information.
6. Monitor customer order patterns and notify sales of any unusual activity or lack of orders for unknown reasons.
7. Process customer complaints by entering into the appropriate systems (Unipoint, DS90) and follow through with resolution communicating with the customer actions taken.
8. Follow up on all customer supplied materials, including labels, to ensure inventory is available when needed for production.
9. Submit, track and facilitate with appropriate departments all customer sample requests and testing requests.
10. Assist Sales department with projects including but not limited to providing customer reports, sales reports, customer communications and mailings.
11. Work with Finance to monitor payment and credit status of customers to ensure appropriate and timely release of products for shipment.
12. Coordinate shipping arrangements with customers and communicate information with the warehouse to ensure orders are shipped on time.
13. Enter and manage Technical Service Requests (TSRs) for the Sales department when requested.
14. Monitor credit status for customers and communicate with finance to verify shipment.
15. Release orders in DS90 to ship.
16. Send order confirmation emails to customers.
19. Provide customers with order confirmation and delivery information of shipments.
20. Ensure Non-Disclosure Agreements and Trademark License Agreements are competed and on file for customers as needed.
21. Process credit memos as necessary.
22. Continually learn about company products including enzymes, probiotics, and branded blends as well as basic sales and customer relations skills.
23. Maintain accurate data for customers and prospects in all required systems including Ross, DS90, Unipoint and CRM (Salesforce).
24. Manage credit applications for new Kennesaw customers and provide information gathered to the Finance Department.
25. Process credit card payments as necessary for Forsyth customers and provide information to the Finance department.
26. Serve as backup to other CSRs and Sales Reps in their absence.
27. Attend meetings and trainings as required.
28. Follow all environmental and safety regulations related to the business sector and act in compliance with all US laws including but not limited to FDS, cGMP, Kosher, Halal, NSF.
29. Limited travel is required.
30. Other special projects and duties as assigned.
Education High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Previous Account Management
• Basic computer skill
• Proficient mathematical and statistical skills
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and Power Point
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• Sales Experience
• Ability to write comprehensive communications
• Strong attention to detail in order to produce accurate, precise, and reproducible data
• Task oriented and results driven
• Strong work ethic and prioritizational skills
• Work collaboratively with various departments to compile, analyze, and interpret data
• Ability to follow written protocols
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skils .
• Must possess a valid US driver’s license