The Client Services Department works with internal and external client partners on the New Client Onboarding (NCO) process aligning our six-pillar approach during the discovery, design, build implement and manage stages of deploying the Navvis Solution. Additionally, the Client Services Department supports Navvis Healthcare’s new developments and innovations with project management support.
As a Project Manager you will:
• Be responsible for NCO project management. You will plan, organize, monitor and support the NCO process with internal and external stakeholders to deliver defined requirements and meet organization and client strategic objectives and deliverables.
• Provide project planning, management and delivery of the Navvis Solution projects and programs
• Engage and lead high performing cross functional enterprise teams, serving as the central hub where all strategic initiatives and associated people, project, program and organizational measurements and communications meet.
• Maintain and improve project management practices that align all workgroup resources with Navvis’ missions, goals and strategic priorities.
A Day in the Life:
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively with the Navvis domain leaders and/or other Navvis team members to advance NCO process.
• Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various stakeholders. Managing and maintaining detailed project documentation including project plans, action items, risk or issues list. Effectively communicating project status to all stakeholders.
• New projects could arise at any time and the project manager quickly becomes the center of activity and change. You will have to be able to handle quick deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
• Supports the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget and facilitating project execution, deployment, closure and evaluation.
• Administer and organize all types of projects from simple activities to more complex plans. Includes liaising with clients and coaches to identify, define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
• Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards and brand experience. Ensure client needs are met as complex projects evolve.
• Demonstrates skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, professionalism, independent judgment and discretion.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Completing NCO process following the project plan and meeting engagement deliverables in support of the domain leaders within the expected scheduled timelines.
• Part of being a project manager is to identify issues, provide solutions, delegate tasks and monitor progress to stay on schedule and on budget. It requires frequent communication with stakeholders.
• Collecting the necessary data and stakeholder input to ensure project is completed.
• Prepare comprehensive action plans including resources, time frame, budgets/pricing for projects. You must be able to rise to the challenge of ambiguity and respond with confidence and adaptability
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Interpersonal skills: A strong project manager must be able to listen, communicate effectively and clearly and collaborate with many people internally, with clients and/or external partners.
• Executive presence and Leadership skills: You will be the person people look to for answers and project updates. You must have the skills to manage and supervise, execute on each step of the project. You will lead projects and motivate others to complete them according to the timeline, exceptional standards and budgets.
• Problem solving skills: You will likely face many unexpected challenges to meet goals and schedules. The project manager will need to find solutions and resolve issues in a timely manner either collaboratively or individually.
• Strong organizational skills: This position requires someone capable of managing multiple projects at one time that often have conflicting schedules.
• Special project management skills: Demonstrated track record of managing a sequence of tasks. Ability to coordinate complex projects.
• Flexibility: You will need to be flexible when issues arise that threaten project goals, entry of new and competing projects along with changes in direction.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or project management and/or equivalent experience. Must have at least two years of project management experience working with senior healthcare executives and clinical leaders in large matrix managed environments.
• Proficiency in utilizing project management and process improvement tools and methodology. Proficiency in Smartsheets and Microsoft Office applications.