The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a Mental Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide consultation and training in compliance with government and management directives.
- Assess and treat youth and young adults with co-occurring disorders such as ADHD, LD, and other psychiatric disorders
- Conduct psychosocial/mental health assessments to identify needs and formulate a patient-centered treatment plan to meet needs and goals
- Responsible for the development of patient-centered treatment plans
- Provide group and individual psychotherapy using evidence-based modalities
- Plan and organize work, coordinating with clinical interdisciplinary team members, other professional and clinical staff, and management
- Provide, review, and coordinate all phases of continuing care
- Provide patient education to youth, young adults, and family members on the available services and assists with establishing the appropriate referrals based on the client’s preference and needs
- Develop, update, and utilize current social worker resources and community social service programs to ensure that youth and young adults are receiving education, information, and referrals to current and viable resources to meet their needs
- Develop and execute crisis management treatment plans in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
- Deliver evidence-based therapies and modalities such as Motivational interviewing, cognitive behavior therapy, seeking safety, cognitive processing therapy, etc.
- Provide positive, quality customer service to youth, young adults, and family members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working with youth
- Exceptional technical ability, strong analytical skills, and crisis intervention
- Proficient in the principles, concepts, theories, and methodology of clinical social work practice
- Competent in using computer applications related to data collection and interpretation, program evaluation, and clinical services
- Capability to communicate both orally and in writing with people from diverse backgrounds
- Functions independently, meet deadlines and functions well under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in program evaluation/assessment, quality, and compliance assessment techniques related to youth and young adults
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and meet competing priorities and deadlines
- Master’s degree
- Must be a Licensed Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, or Social Worker (MSW required)
- At least five (5) years of experience working with adolescents and young adults (age 16 and up)
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.