EDI Analysts are responsible for file configuration, testing, and timely delivery of interfaces for BTR’s clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate timelines and status with teammates
- Read and understand carrier companion documents
- Configure files on EDI platform based on client and carrier plan requirements
- Test new and existing file transmissions to ensure accuracy of client and carrier requirements
- Debug and resolve file errors and coding discrepancies
- Test and implement SFTP/FTP connections
- Configure OE Manager for existing files prior to renewal processing
- Attend All weekly team and global calls
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one-year experience with building healthcare related data delivery files from benefit administration systems to carriers and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Solid technical skills, especially with SaaS and Excel
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Basic problem solving and logic capabilities
- Project management skills