The Business Support Analyst supports organizational change management, governance, policy, communication, and process activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop plans associated with transition management, implementation of major initiatives, communications associated with major initiatives, risk assessment, and organizational transformation and culture change
• Completing change management assessments and change management strategy
• Conduct program planning, audits, and evaluations related to large scale programs
• Support program analysis, strategic planning, integrated master scheduling, metrics, acquisitions management, and risk management in support of business process engineering/re-engineering
• Create agendas and schedule sessions
• Draft meeting minutes and distribute to the team
• Facilitate sessions
• Document “as-is” and “to-be” process models in process modeling software
• Create process documents
Minimum/General Experience: 5 years’ experience
Minimum Education: BS/BA in an associated discipline or the equivalent years in experience
Security: Ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust
Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) A MBI is conducted by Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and covers a five (5) year period. It consists of a review of National Agency Check (NAC) records [OPM Security Investigations Index (SII), Department of Defense (DOD) Defense Central Investigations Index (DCII), FBI name check, and a FBI fingerprint check], a credit report covering a period of five (5) years, written inquiries to previous employers and references listed on the application for employment; an interview with the subject, law enforcement check; and a verification of the educational degree.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent resident
Essential Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
• Ability to be on client site (Washington, DC) as needed.
• Ability to work from home and perform duties with a remote located team (this is not a fully remote position).
• Knowledge and skills for a multidisciplinary approach to managing change and transition within organizations, programs, and projects
Desired Job Qualifications (skills, knowledge, experience)
• Experience with the Veterans Affairs
• Certification in lean six sigma, process re-design
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is a certified service disabled veteran-owned (SDVOSB), economic disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWOSB), Small Business Administration Certified 8(a), HUBZone and small disadvantaged business (SDB) that has over 21 years of experience building and delivering quality IT systems and programs. Oxley is ranked in the INC 5000 for 2016, 2017, and 2018; 2018 CIO Bulletin Top 30 Places to Work; and in Diversity Business’ 2014 Top 500 Emerging Business; 2013 Top 500 Emerging Business, Top 100 Diversity Owned, and Top 50 VA Woman Owned. Oxley is a 2019 and 2020 Department of Labor HIRE Vets Medallion Award Winner. Oxley is Virginia Values Veterans certified.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Oxley Enterprises® Inc. will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. http://www.oxleyenterprises.com/13-adjudicative-guidelines/
Oxley Enterprises®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position at Oxley Enterprises, Inc., please send an email to our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com with the following information:
Subject Line: Accommodation Request
Provide a description of your accommodation request
Include your contact information: Full name, Email address, Best number to reach you (optional)
EEO is the Law https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_English_unformattedESQA508c.pdf
We participate in the E-Verify program. http://www.dhs.gov/E-Verify