For over two decades, Hourigan has established itself as the “go-to” firm when it comes to managing complex projects and delivering them to the highest standards. Our portfolio is filled with many success stories, but we’re most proud of the strong relationships we have built and continue to grow. Our relationship-centered approach starts with our employees. We are looking for people who embody our values of fairness, integrity, and trust. We want self-starters who take ownership in their work and value building and maintaining relationships every step along the way. We take pride in our desire to become better every day, providing our employees with opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
The Client Solutions team is looking for a Pursuit Coordinator to receive and distill information provided by others and transform it into a best in class written and visual presentation that is easily comprehendible. The success of this effort is measured in achieving the established capture rate of projects we elect to pursue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to client inquiries about company capabilities and resources.
• Maintain historical project and personnel data in knowledge management platform (Cosential).
• Develop marketing materials to include project experience sheets and resumes, responses for information, qualifications packages, proposals, and interviews.
• Provide Client Solutions Managers with marketing support to enhance meeting effectiveness with current and potential clients, ensuring communication of organizational capabilities and the identification of client needs and new opportunities.
• Proofread all marketing materials for content, clarity, and grammar and provide corrected text for positive readability without loss of intent and/or meaning.
• Coordinate preparation of client deliverables to include obtaining the contributions of the team members, writing first drafts, producing appropriate graphics, receiving approval of documents by management, editing documents for grammar and clarity, and production of printed final documents for submission.
• Produce interview/presentation materials.
• Improve proposal writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, and coordination as necessary.
• Conduct competitive research to ensure industry standards and best practices are being utilized.
• Participate in the Hourigan Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) by committing to safe work practices, raising concerns, attending and applying safety and health training, and eliminating hazards within your capability and control and the help of safety staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or English or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience working in a marketing environment that focuses on commercial construction or design services with responsibility for writing, editing, and producing proposals, presentations, marketing literature, and capability documents is preferred.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills are mandatory
• Must be a creative and competent writer and editor who can produce clear, concise and convincing marketing collateral.
• Must be highly detail- and deadline-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution and motivate technical staff to meet external deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud is essential. Must possess excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Salesforce and Cosential is preferred.
• Must excel at developing effective relationships with varying groups, multi-tasking, and solving problems with initiative and autonomy.
• Ability to listen objectively, interpret needs, and build actionable strategies and programs is required.
• Must be able to manage personal assignments independently and take the lead in proposing and successfully executing projects that support marketing initiatives.
• Must interact effectively with clients to determine their needs and communicate appropriate solutions.
• Must possess the utmost personal integrity and work effectively in a team environment to contribute significantly in perpetuating a culture of collaboration and communication, both internally and externally.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 401k employer match, and paid time off.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion.
Hourigan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or protected Veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.