Red Dot Corporation, a global leading manufacturer of premium mobile HVAC units and components for heavy-duty commercial and military vehicles, is currently recruiting for Night Shift Production Operatives in Tukwila, Washington facility. Production Operative
Reports to: Area Team Lead
Department: Various Work centers
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Shift: Night Shift, Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-4:00am
Under the general supervision and direction of the Area Team Leader, have the ability to work in assigned workcenters/area. The work centers can vary from: CORE, Laser/Turret, Powder Coat, Tube Fab, Plastics, Assembly, etc.
• Completes tasks associated with Assembly or Fabrication job descriptions as assigned.
• Exercise care of all tools, machines and equipment through proper use and storage.
• Maintains clean work area, including daily sweeping of floors, racking of tools, dyes, guides and related equipment. 5S responsibilities.
• With training and guidance, have the ability to build product to the specified rate.
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment
• Good Attendance
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter information required
• Able to interpret blueprints method sheets and standard work
• Able to communicate and manage work priorities and proper work practices effectively
• Must be able to stand for at least ten hours a day
• Visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess distance, color and depth; Required to regularly communicate with others and exchange accurate information.
• Frequently move up to 25 pounds and occasionally move up to 50 pounds. He/she must be able to work within different temperature changes, indoors to outdoors; moving between buildings, inventory racks and working around moving equipment/machines; occasionally ascend/descend stairs as required.
• Ability to follow safety rules
Red Dot offers an extremely competitive total compensation package which include employer subsidized Medical, Vision and Dental, Life Insurance/AD&D and LTC insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), Paid Personal Time Off and Sick Leave, Transportation Benefits, Free Parking, and other Voluntary Benefits. We are proud to offer our employees a benefits package that is far greater than industry standard.
Located right where I-5 meets 405, Red Dot is conveniently located just minutes away from the heart of Tukwila, and 10 minutes away from Seattle.
With facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, Red Dot ships to hundreds of aftermarket distributors and OE customers around the globe, spanning the construction, agriculture, defense, and trucking industries. Vertically integrating world-class engineering, rigorous testing, and operations with a global reach under one roof, Red Dot partners directly with customers from design through delivery to craft responsive climate control solutions that endure. Red Dot was founded in 1965 and is proud to be owned entirely by its employees.
Red Dot is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.