As a Technical Support Specialist II, you will:
• Identify, research, and resolve issues. Including follow-up along the path of escalation.
• Respond to escalations, from Tier-1 specialists through documented means.
• Own technical issues from escalation to resolution, communicating regularly on updates and issue status.
• Adhere to consistent processes throughout the recognition, research, isolation, and follow-up tasks.
• Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering with internal teams/organizations.
• Stay abreast of changes or updates in current application design, enhancement, and problem issues.
A Day in the Life:
• Review escalated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking known solutions.
• Documenting and walking through the explanation of case resolution with Tier- 1 specialists.
• Expand and maintain the application resolution repository of best practices.
• Perform maintenance tasks and investigate more complex application problems.
• Timely escalation of new and advanced problems to Senior support personnel. When no resolution can be found.
• Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• Consistently and accurately manage the flow of support requests and resolutions.
• Acquire a reputation for outstanding customer service as measured through standard feedback mechanisms (ex: surveys) and management reports
• Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
• Consistently working to build the skills and methods to ensure success for all levels of support.
• Ability to present a positive and professional image to all employees and members.
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Develop a strong understanding of the Coreo applications in use and the core value these products provide.
• 3-4 years of experience providing application support, focused around a standard EMR such as Epic, Cerner, McKesson, or other products. a must
• BS degree In Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Strong customer service orientation and communication skills.
• Ability to solve and troubleshoot advanced technical problems.
• Experience with Incident tracking/ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, Salesforce, or Zendesk.
• Basic understanding of database principles and query structure.
• Familiarity with Microsoft productivity software