At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make Stratagem the last company you work for!
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
** TS/SCI Clearance with SSBI REQUIRED**
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
This is an Infrastructure/DevOps engineer position that allows time split between Boulder, CO and Aurora, CO, and we are not hiring your average IT crowd. You will be given substantial latitude in design and implementation, and we'll expect you to contribute product ideas as well as help automate and modularize deployments through Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concepts. Your ideas will help shape the future of Stratagem.
Responsibilities & Skills
Our ideal candidate is an DevOps engineer with a love for learning, the ability to pivot directions quickly, and someone with a strong understanding of IaC, containerization, automated test, and deployment pipelines.
As an infrastructure/DevOps engineer, your responsibilities include:
• Integrating with a diverse team to deliver in an agile manner
• Provide expertise in integrating and administering Redhat OpenShift and other DevSecOps pipeline products including GitLab, Maven, Nexus, Ansible, etc.
• Installing and configuring COTS/GOTS/FOSS software
• Provide expertise in system integration in an agile environment
• Provide expertise in Continuous test/integration/deployment platforms
• Communicating with Developers and Customers to refine and revector networking solutions
• Your core skills/experience include:
• IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+ or CISSP or CASP)
• In depth (4+ years) experience of Redhat Linux administration, including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration
• Strong (4+ years) experience/knowledge of virtualization
• Experience with design, implementation and support of virtual networking, including routers, VPC, DNS, LDAP, etc
• Experience with VCenter
• Experience with ansible
• Creating and maintaining DevSecOps pipelines
• Deploying into and configuring Kubernetes environments
• Experience with OpenShift
• Proficiency with containerization - Docker preferred
• Familiarity with cloud Infrastructure and architecture - AWS or C2S preferred
• 3-15 years’ experience preferred
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following:
• Software Development
• Systems Engineering
• End-to-end system performance testing and tuning
• OPIR experience