At Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make Stratagem the last company you work for!
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
** TS/SCI Clearance with SSBI REQUIRED**
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
This is a Software Engineer position located in either Valley Forge, PA or Aurora, CO, and we are not hiring your average Java Joe’s. You will be given substantial feature ownership, and we'll expect you to apply your creativity and help shape the final product.
Responsibilities & Skills
Our ideal candidate is a software engineer with a with a strong understanding of cloud architectures.
As a software engineer, your responsibilities include:
• Working with a diverse team to deliver in an agile-like manner
• Designing and building Microservice Architectures and Cloud-based Architectures
• Designing and building aspects of a web service
Your core skills/experience include:
• Expertise in one of the following languages: Java (preferred), Python, C++, etc.
• Proficiency with cloud Infrastructure - AWS or C2S preferred
• Proficiency with PostgreSQL
• Proficiency building a scalable, web-based applications
• Proficiency building User Interfaces - React preferred
• Familiarity with containerization - Docker preferred
• Experience with Linux
• 3-15 years’ experience preferred
• You are the proud owner of a TS/SCI SSBI clearance
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following:
• IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+ or CISSP or CASP)
• Experience with cloud Infrastructure - AWS or C2S preferred
• Experience with Microservices
• Experience with Data Visualization Tools: Prometheus, Kibana, etc.
• Experience building a DevSecOps Pipeline
• Experience developing applications and/or algorithms for Mission Planning and Scheduling