Position Summary: Produce high quality loans for KALSEE through non-branch sources including but not limited to: Internally generated call lists, Indirect ‘Welcome Calls’, phone inquiries, online applications, referrals from members, loan retention campaigns, etc. Assist members with loan inquiries and questions. Represent KALSEE in a professional manner. Originate process, approve and close loans in accordance with established policies and procedures. Achieve goals and help promote KALSEE’s sales and service culture. Non-traditional hours will be a regular occurrence in order that the member may be served according to their schedule.
- Responsible for demonstrating excellence in member service which requires member focused problem solving skills and the ability to formulate creative solutions.
- Know the benefits, features and underwriting requirements of all Consumer and Mortgage Loan products. Take loan applications, process loan applications, make lending decisions and close loans
- Cross sell KALSEE products and services
- Handle member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial products and services
- Assist in training of new staff
- Review all activities for compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations. Regulations include but are not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering / Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations.
- Participate in annual training as required by the BSA/OFAC Compliance Officer
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of credit union or banking experience preferred
- Previous lending experience preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor Degree preferred
High School diploma or equivalent required
KALSEE Credit Union shall, at its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet the credit union’s changing needs.