Responsible for developing effective, attractive sign designs and communicating those ideas to the sales team, the client and the fabrication team for the manufacture of the tangible product. Formatting files for production by internal and external suppliers for production. Maintains computer and applicable software subscriptions.
- Creates effective sign designs and, through use of computer-aided designs, transforms those ideas into tangible product designs.
- Trains other employees on use of computer and software as needed.
- Prepares files for print, vinyl, router, and neon departments.
- Collaborates with Sales Representative to present sign designs to clients. Offers input and expertise to enable client to make a quality decision.
- Develops designs following clients style guide where applicable; selecting color pallet, typography and use of materials in a layout based upon the client’s specific viewing scenario and working within code restrictions and budget limitations.
- Submits computer files of sign designs electronically to suppliers as requested.
- Prepares files for large-format printer.
- Completes all paperwork related to the production/sales process according to established Company procedure.
- Assists Marketing Department in creating in-house advertising collateral.