The Cadence Group is looking for an experienced information technology consultant. In this position, this individual would audit and advise companies through the execution of information security assessments, SOC reports, SOX assessments, internal IT audits or other related projects.
An ideal candidate would have the following:
- More than four years of experience in IT audit
- Working knowledge of COBIT and ISO risk management and security standards
- Working experience of information security as it relates to audit and compliance
- CISSP, CISA or other relevant certifications
We are specifically looking for someone with experience in executing the audits (not being audited). We are also looking for someone with a technical information security background.
Compensation and benefit package would include:
- Base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Home office allowance
- Retirement funding (profit sharing and employer contributions to 401k plans)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 20 PTO days per year
The Cadence Group (www.thecadencegroup.com) is a local consulting firm providing business advisory and consulting services, including CFO for hire, internal audit, SOX readiness and other risk management services. We pride ourselves in offering a large degree of flexibility to our employees, but hiring independent people who can manage themselves. We also aim to enjoy life outside of the office with annual river trips, ski trips and other events.