Personal Insurance Advisors focus on serving our clients and supporting new business efforts. They are responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients by building relationships through their superior industry knowledge, desire to understand individuals' needs, offering solutions, providing guidance in navigating policy information, and administering coverages accurately.
- Support Producers' sales efforts by handling accounts once bound.
- Respond to client questions, incoming email inquiries, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Process client insurance payments.
- Maintain electronic client files and ensure proper documentation by processing all policies, downloads, endorsement changes, invoices, binders, certificates of insurance and activities according to agency procedures and within agency timelines.
- Receive, file, and process client claims including assistance with accident report completion.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of the industry by participating in educational courses on insurance and sales skills, staying current on underwriting requirement of carriers, and reading industry journals and company bulletins.
- Participate in any special projects and office administration tasks such as scanning, filing, shredding, and keeping the office clean and tidy.
Education: High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
Experience: Clerical and computer knowledge; experience in property & liability coverages preferred
Licensure: Current Nebraska property and casualty insurance license, or willingness and ability to obtain prior to joining the team.
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hours/week.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of successful client advocacy in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to complete activities from start to finish.
- Skilled at delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.