Evofem Biosciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: EVFM) is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative products to address unmet needs in women's sexual and reproductive health. Evofem Biosciences aims to advance the lives of women by developing innovative solutions, such as woman-controlled contraception and potential protection from certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The Company's first commercial product, Phexxi™ (lactic acid, citric acid and potassium bitartrate), is approved in the United States for the prevention of pregnancy. The Company is advancing EVO100 for the prevention of urogenital transmission of both Chlamydia trachomatis infection (chlamydia) and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infection (gonorrhea) in women.
We are a growing team based in San Diego, CA. Our sole purpose is also our soul purpose: to improve the lives of women. We are committed to discovering and developing innovative healthcare solutions that put women first.
Product Manager- HCP
The Product Manager-HCP will be responsible for managing the development and execution of marketing plans for specific promoted brands. S/he will translate plans and forecasts into tactical plans to achieve product’s financial objectives. S/he will assist in managing the Marketing budget for assigned product(s) and is responsible for the financial effectiveness of assigned product(s).
- Develops and implements HCP materials, peer-to-peer education, congress and convention support, sales training initiatives, POA workshops, and acts as liaison to sales training department.
- Develops promotional and reference materials to support sales and field personnel, channel distributors, in-house staff, or others as needed.
- Participates in development and execution of annual marketing and tactical plans/meetings.
- Manages expense budgets, sales forecasts, and advisor relations.
- Works cross-functionally to develop and execute marketing materials (e.g., marketing team, sales & field personnel, R&D, supply chain & operations, regulatory, and finance).
- Brings a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure product features and company support and services drive high adoption and target audience enthusiasm.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features.
- Develops methods for field-testing of merchandising programs to determine public acceptance.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Assists in the preparation of advertising for the products represented and supervises such activities as market research for assigned products.
- Works with data to drive segmentation and enhance effectiveness of campaigns.
- Manages communication with field sales force and handles sales force requests.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, and designs workflows and procedures.
- Analyzes and interprets prescription and market research data to identify market trends, opportunities & threats.
- Manages project team meetings by preparing agendas, establishing objectives, and leading discussions.
- Gathers and maintains up to date information and knowledge of sales, market share, and information with promotional potential.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners including other franchises, Field Sales, Market Access, DTC teams, and Finance to develop channel and retailer marketing strategies and tactics.
- Engage and manage external resources including agencies and vendor partners.
- Understands marketing business processes and pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process and health care environment.
- Understands future product/market opportunities in order to evaluate and assess the strengths/weaknesses of their competitive products and develop comparative statistics & metrics.
- Acts autonomously for most aspects of assigned product(s) and has knowledge of the marketing mix and distribution channels.
- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, and varies writing style to meet needs.
- Ability to read, interpret written information, and present numerical data effectively.
- Ability to develop strategies to achieve organizational goals, understand the organization's strengths & weaknesses, and analyze market and competition.
- Ability to identify external threats and opportunities and adapt strategy to changing conditions.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and complete projects within budget.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated group presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in a variety of positive and negative situations, listen and gain clarification, and respond well to questions.
Supervisory Responsibility: This role has no supervisory responsibility.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS degree is required. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Life Sciences, or Marketing is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with brand and/or generic pharmaceutical products.
- Proven track record of establishing and tracking KPIs which demonstrate the overall health of a brand.
Travel: US travel approximately 25%-35%.
Evofem Biosciences provides a competitive salary and generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and Holidays.E/O/E-including disability and vets.*No agencies please*
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.