Exciting opportunity in Colorado Springs, Colorado for a full-time Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. We are growing and need to enhance our Surgical team by adding another full-time surgeon to our Colorado Springs team.
- Immediately busy patient schedules with a large number of new patients per year and internal referral source.
- Technologically advanced practice with CBCT, onside lab and imaging services and integrated EMR system.
- Multi-generation group practice in Denver, Colorado locally owned and operated since 1979
- State of the art facilities including oversized operating suite
- We provide full scope dental implant surgical management including a focus on full arch dental rehabilitation with the All-on-4 treatment
- Opportunity to perform a full scope of Oral Surgery procedures
- Clinical leadership and support working in partnership with Board Certified Prosthodontists who have specialized training to reconstruct a dental patient’s mouth with dental implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, or dentures
About the practice:
We are full scope Oral Surgery practice including Wisdom Teeth extraction, Oral Pathology, Orthognathic and Reconstructive Surgery, Implant placement, and Maxillofacial Trauma Management. We offer a dedicated and experienced team of surgical professionals along with continuing education, professional development through clinical leadership and mentoring.
- Compensation and Benefits- Highly competitive salary. Health and retirement benefits included profit sharing opportunities, malpractice insurance coverage, CE reimbursement and vacation packages. Four day work week schedule Monday- Friday.
- Applicant prerequisites:
- Provide surgical services at the three offices (30 minutes apart), in the Denver Metropolitan area
- Licensed to practice oral and maxillofacial surgery in Colorado
- IV Sedation Certification
- Contribute to the promotion of delivering a Distinctive Patient Experience and high standard of patient care.
- Board certified/board eligible by ABOMS