CULTURE & CHARACTER FIRST
Dizzion is creating a dynamic, innovative workforce to support our global customer base. We do not believe in departmental silos. At Dizzion everyone is responsible for the quote to cash customer lifecycle. We are looking for the brightest and most talented individuals to be a part of our team. We select self-starters that consistently execute with a positive “Can Do” attitude, strong work ethic and an unparalleled commitment to the customer. Dizzion is founded on the principle of being there. Be there for our team members, customers, partners and our shareholders.
OVERVIEW – SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive. Playing a critical role in the day-to-day success of the company, this role is responsible for positioning and selling to mid-market, enterprise and Business Process Outsourcing (“BPO”) targets across the globe. This role is expected to generate revenue bookings, identify market potential, initiate sales processes, close new business, expand sales in existing accounts and contribute information to market strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage relationships with targets through a diverse mix of sales efforts including but not limited to account planning, in-person prospecting at local/national events (when safe to travel), outbound email and calling, partner account mapping, business development and social selling
- Regularly review relevant industry information (online and print) and attend sales training (internal and external) in support of job responsibilities and personal development
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and other goals defined by your manager
- Accurately forecast opportunities in a timely manner in Salesforce
- Manage full sales and customer lifecycle ensuring optimal satisfaction throughout the engagement as well as maximum expansion and retention rates
- Prepare detailed, professional quotations, proposals and occasional RFI/RFP responses
- Complete weekly and other regular reports as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE – JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 7 - 12+ years of “solutions selling” to the Technology, Healthcare, Financial and Insurance markets with special focus on BPO/Contact Center organizations
- ROI/TCO experience with selling outsourced IT solutions
- In-depth understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Comfortable selling to high-ranking executives at well-known global brands
- Strong work ethic with the ability to make decisions and work independently
- Ability to travel when needed (when safe)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experienced user of leading software/tools to maximize efficiency and effectiveness (Outreach, Office365, Teams, etc.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU - 3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Be part of something BIG! Work at Home has gained unprecedented momentum in the last 5 months and will be part of the new normal
- Recent market trends and circumstances have led to increased demand for Dizzion Managed Desktop as a Service providing an incredible financial opportunity to our team
- Make a significant impact on an already successful business (Inc5000, Gartner Top DaaS provider), helping Dizzion scale global operations
- Comprehensive medical (including telehealth), dental and vision plans to fit your needs
- Employee assistance program
- Employer paid basic life insurance and AD&D
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off, work hard and take time when you need it
- Generous holiday schedule
- Voluntary short and long term disability
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Awesome co-workers!
- $90,000 - $110,000 annually (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, and alignment of market data.)
- Plus industry leading uncapped commission earnings program
Dizzion, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance managed Desktop as a Service (DaaS) to the global remote workforce. Founded in 2011, Dizzion’s proven end-user cloud platform enables maximum work from home success while protecting business process outsourcers (BPO), enterprise contact centers, healthcare, financial services, and insurance companies with real HIPAA, PCI-DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance. Customers further digital transformation with AnyCloud global delivery, seamless hybrid IT integration, zLink secure endpoints, and COSMOS orchestration and analytics. Visit dizzion.com for more information. Dizzion | Work from Home. Business as Usual.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This position is full-time FLSA exempt.