Peerless Industrial Group, Inc., has been innovating successful products for over 100 years. Come join our team of being a worldwide provider of lifting solutions, exceptional design, engineering, manufacturing and quality as we continue to develop crucial products for the wide variety of markets we serve.
As directed by supervisory personnel or from written or verbal instructions, blue prints, and sketches, perform duties in the trades required in the efficient maintenance of production equipment and facilities.
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and replacement of electric and electronic equipment to include but not limited to PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s, and associated networks.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electronic and electrical controls associated with manufacturing equipment and processes. In addition to: hydraulic systems, servos, rectifiers, motors, electronic controls, HVAC systems and industrial vehicles.
- Mechanical repairs as well as minor fabrication as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance and other maintenance needs as requested.
- New electrical installations are allowed based on the employees’ Minnesota approved license.
- Perform duties in lower job classifications within the department.
- Keep work areas clean, restock all unused items, and return all tools to their proper location.
- Keep abreast of current policies on both general safety and chemical safety.
The Maintenance Electrician position works in all aspects of maintenance with an emphasis on electrical machine maintenance.
Maintenance Electrician candidates should have a minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing, electrical or electronic maintenance environment. A 2 year technical degree in electronics, electrical, or electromechanical technology is preferred. A Minnesota approved electrical license is preferred.
What's In it for you?
We offer a competitive wage starting at $36.48 with a $4.00 shift differential for second and third shifts. Peerless offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with a company match, as well as many other benefits.
Peerless Industrial Group has been offering best-in-class products, innovation and custom solutions to a diverse industrial and consumer customer base for over 100 years. Peerless utilizes our exceptional design, engineering, manufacturing, and quality teams, to develop products for the wide variety of markets we serve. Peerless is part of KITO Corporation’s global network providing our customers access to cargo control, traction, overhead lifting, material handling, marine, and hardware products.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, we encourage you to apply!