Stavros is seeking to fill a Member Services position.
Our mission at Stavros is to help persons with disabilities and Deaf people develop the tools and skills they need to take charge of their own lives. We accomplish this through programs and services designed to meet the needs of persons of any age or disability as they work to achieve the life goals that are important to them.
- Respond to all incoming calls and direct to the appropriate person if unable to assist caller
- Manage voicemail system for PCM and return calls within 48 hours
- Document all incoming complaints, if abuse or neglect, contact appropriate agency and fill out mandated reporter form
- Document and process any appeal requests for denial of services, reduction in PCA hours done during RN nursing evaluation
- Sort incoming mail and distribute to the proper person or department
- Process all Patient Referral forms received and distribute to the proper person
- Verify MassHealth Eligibility
- Update addresses for PCM consumers
- Provide support for skills trainers and outside agencies as needed
- Provide support to PAS department as needed
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Outlook
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE
Deadline for Applications: February 14, 2021