Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Program: New Leaf Recovery Center - Central
Classification: Non-exempt, Full Time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour; Commensurate with experience
Summary and Range of Authority: Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant supports the program with administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Input DATAR reports and submit to county and state on a monthly basis.
- Prepare for MD visit.
- Demonstrate effective inter-personal skills when engaging in clients and other team members
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when engaging in clients and other team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management personnel.
Required Education, Certifications/Licenses and Language/Cultural Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with office software
- One year experience in administrative work
Additional Preferred Education or Qualifications:
- Prior knowledge and experience of Drug Medi-Cal Title 22 and SanWITS data systems preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience of Cerner data system and Title 9 preferred.
- If recovering, must be stable in the recovery process for 2 years.