The Sr. Accountant uses professional knowledge to perform accounting functions such as Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Reconciliations, and internal and external reporting of financial information.
- Perform accounting duties in Humatics’ systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and/or regulatory requirements.
- Manage payroll processing, tax set-up and reporting, and reconciliation for multi-state payroll, interpret sales compensation plans and calculate monthly commission statements.
- Manage month-end close process by analyzing accounts, preparing supporting reconciliations and journal entries, from basic accounts to high level analysis, and ensuring an overall timely close.
- Perform Accounts Payable in a PO-driven inventory environment and Accounts Receivable function.
- Manage1099 contractors, obtaining W-9s, maintaining files, and processing annual 1099’s.
- Manage annual audit.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.