Sign Assembler is responsible for assembling sign and responsible for ensuring all parts function properly. Essential functions of this position include:
• Assemble finished product
• Installs LEDs, power supply, photo cells
• Wiring, switches and all electrical components
• Polycarbonate faces
• Flex faces
• Completes all paperwork according to established Company policies & procedures.
• Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent. Good technical and mechanical aptitude. Understanding of electrical wiring. UL Certification is a plus. Understanding and ability to adhere to safety standards and good interpersonal communication skills for interacting with customers, vendors, suppliers, and coworkers. Ability to make effective decisions on a timely basis and work effectively under pressure. Must be able to perform basic math. (Addition, subtract, multiply, divide, decimals).
Work is performed largely in a production environment. Utilizes a wide variety of tools including: band saw, jig saw, drill, drill press, table saw, grinders, de-burring tool, sheers, brake, and forklift. Will alternate walking, sitting, bending, standing and climbing throughout work shift. Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a daily basis.