Do you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with our customers?
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans at Phoenix Arena including events featuring the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, and various concerts and shows taking place in the arena.
The retail associate will be expected to work a part-time schedule which can include days, nights and weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Retail Associate is responsible for carrying out the front line selling effort, driving sales revenue for the organization, creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans and maintaining retail standards.
- Greet fans and ask questions to help make their shopping experience an enjoyable one
- Be knowledgeable of and show expertise in store product. Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests and answering their questions in a positive and friendly manner.
- Routinely assist win merchandise replenishment and visual displays.
- Maintain a neat and clean location.
- Maintain general protection of all company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures.
- Process sales transaction via Point of Sale System.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.