Wayside Publishing is seeking a Sales Administrator in our Freeport, Maine office for immediate hire to support our growing team! The Sales Administrator will work on a team, supporting the inside Account Managers, the Sales Manager and their business relationships across the US. If you genuinely love helping people and have a passion for delivering the highest level of client service, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
As a small business, all of our positions require flexibility and occasionally additional responsibilities that may include providing other employees with technical support.
Sales Administrator Primary Responsibilities:
- Generating quotes, access codes, other documentation
- Salesforce maintenance, reporting, tracking, etc.
- Assist with RFP preparation
- Work with sales manager and individual sales reps on special projects and ongoing benchmark tracking
- Account, industry, regional research projects
- Account management for small accounts and handle customer issue resolutions
- Coordinate mass outbound communications
- Review and Pilot programs order processing
- Liaise with other internal groups on behalf of sales
- Organize marketing and sales collateral
- Administratively Support Sales Staff and research new leads
- Help with travel planning, conference support, customer support and event coordination
- Tracking all team-related activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, supporting a sales function or a sales professional
- Experience with sales tracking and/or reporting within a CRM management tool (Salesforce is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Self-starter that works well in a team environment
- Desire to continually educate yourself with new technology and products
- Attention to detail; good organizational and time management skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation: base salary plus achievement-based incentive program, uncapped potential.
- Health insurance with options for dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, and more
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution, employer-paid STD and LTD policies
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance as a company value
We believe that traditional hiring policies can hurt the most marginalized people in society, including people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. Because we believe that these communities must be centered in the work we do, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Wayside Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE