The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a local Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to oversee the execution of all USAID/Mission Strategic Support Program (MSSP) evaluation and learning activities.
- Provide technical quality control over M&E services, including reviewing proposed evaluation methodologies, implementing monitoring and reporting systems, and overseeing surveys
- Provide technical expertise, support, and leadership to ensure that performance and reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure that M&E information is successfully utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to improve upon and bring about new innovations to USAID programming
- Oversee learning and knowledge management activities and ensure that these efforts are extended to USAID implementing partners
- Support USAID staff to access strategic learning tools and provide guidance and support to the project’s evaluation services components, including M&E activities to create knowledge mobilization and knowledge management mechanisms
- Oversee and provide support to Bizzell regional staff in provincial field offices
- Perform duties similar to the Chief of Party and serve as Acting Chief of Party as needed
- Possess a thorough understanding of USAID’s monitoring and evaluation practices to lead project-level M&E and capacity building within USAID/DRC
- Possess strong interpersonal, supervisory, and written and oral communication skills, as well as strong aptitudes in leadership, strategic planning, management, and presentation
- Master’s degree in international affairs, economics, statistics, or a related field
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the management of USAID or other international donor programs
- At least 5-8 years of experience working in or technically advising on M&E
- Prior experience in a high threat environment, managing third-party monitoring efforts and supervising long-term field staff and short-term experts of diverse backgrounds in monitoring and evaluation
- Strong background and expertise in performance monitoring and data quality assessment (DQA) processes
- Experience developing performance management plans, monitoring project implementation, and verifying data from large development projects
- Demonstrated experience in the USAID Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework, strategic planning, project design, institutional learning, and/or knowledge management
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring, evaluation, and strategic learning preferred
- Excellent English and French writing, speaking, and presentation skills
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.