The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a local Mission and Evaluation (M&E) Team Lead to oversee the execution of all Mission Strategic Support Program (MSSP) evaluation and learning activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of a strategy for systematically identifying and addressing Mission needs regarding data and evidence for programming
- Build awareness of and encourage the use of existing data and evidence resources
- Help technical and functional matter experts understand and respond to Mission demands and needs
- Design and manage technical initiatives designed to elevate the M&E, data, and evidence practices of the Mission
- Provide expert technical assistance to the Mission to develop evaluation (impact and performance) strategies, frameworks, designs, and operational plans and solicitations
- Provide expert technical assistance to the Mission in the development of performance monitoring strategies, frameworks, and operational plans
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess a thorough understanding of USAID’s monitoring and evaluation practices to support the M&E and measurement components for USAID DRC’s country-level initiatives, as well as project-level M&E and capacity building within USAID/DRC
- Possess strong interpersonal, supervisory, and written and oral communication skills in both French and English, as well as strong aptitudes in leadership, strategic planning, management, and presentation.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is required
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience is required, including five (5) years of professional experience working with M&E systems for international donors, and at least three (3) years working with USAID M&E systems
- At least five (5) years of field experience preferred
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring, evaluation, and strategic learning preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical issues to counterparts, as well as local and diverse audiences is strongly desired
- Experience with Data Quality Assurance processes (DQA) preferred. Experience with third-party monitoring preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in diverse settings with local counterparts
- Previous knowledge of or experience in the DRC preferred
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.