The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a local Mission and Evaluation (M&E) Capacity Building Advisor to lead and oversee the capacity-building technical assistance that will be provided to USAID and implement partner staff on M&E topics.
- Adapt or develop appropriate capacity-building materials and technical assistance plans to address the M&E needs of USAID and the implementation of partner staff
- Design capacity-building strategies based on stated or assessed needs
- Create and lead junior staff in executing training and other capacity-building activities reflective of and in line with USAID strategy for its mission
- Coach and mentor USAID, and implementing partner staff, including local organization staff, to help counterparts apply and integrate M&E concepts to their work including but not limited to GIS and Knowledge Management, program cycle skills, project and activity design, and sectoral support
- Oversee and support the execution of the local internship program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in the areas of classroom training, coaching, and mentoring
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint
- Fluency in French and English
- Demonstrated experience working on donor-funded projects
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited university
- Five (5) years of experience in the field of M&E and/or capacity-building
- Demonstrated skills in capacity-building, training, and performance monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated work experience with USAID strongly preferred
- Experience working in Africa preferred
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.