Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. in Lenexa, KS is seeking a highly energized, detail-oriented HR Assistant. This person will be responsible for the recruiting process which includes contacting candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking their references, conducting orientations and maintaining the applicant tracking system. They will also generally maintain the records kept within the HR Department, and send correspondence produced by the HR Department. They assist with marketing duties which includes working with our video email marketing platform, launching campaigns and creating reports. Additional responsibilities include coordinating company-wide events and meetings. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be able to interact with all types of people and have a great outlook on providing the best employee experience. A person that displays professionalism in work attitude, attendance, teamwork, and communication. Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Position Type + Hours:
This is a permanent full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 40 hours per week with very minimal overtime.
• Associates Degree in a related discipline or at least two years of HR or Administrative experience is required
• Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e. computers, telephones, copiers, fax machine)
• Advanced computers skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented, time management, communication, and multitasking skills required
• Able to work independently, as well as with others in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• 100% Paid Health, Dental + Accident Insurance (employee-only coverage)
• Health Savings Accounts, with employer contribution
• 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution
• Life Insurance, Short + Long Term Disability
• Vacation, Sick Time + Paid Holidays
• Additional supplemental insurances plans are offered
Equal Opportunity Employer