All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for executing and managing strategic partnerships that align with our product organization to complement Trellance solutions or leverage the Trellance M360 Platform to accelerate the value our clients derive from investment in data analytics. Responsible for onboarding, managing and orchestrating new Technology Partners, while also building and executing a comprehensive go-to-market plan to drive business growth measured by revenue and client acquisition.
- Develop and own end-to-end execution of the partnership plan, including definition and agreement of successful outcomes against Trellance revenue targets.
- Onboard and manage Technology Partners.
- Measure and track Partners’ and Trellance’s performance against the business plan. Define and maintain dashboards and track Partners’ and Trellance’s performance.
- Establish a regular cadence with Partners and Trellance for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews to manage progress against the partnership plan.
- Sales Enablement - provide direct support to Partner and Trellance sales teams (e.g., deal support, messaging and value proposition, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to drive new revenue opportunities for Trellance and Partner.
- Define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets to support proactive business development.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the Partners’ solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of Partners’ strategies, technology, offerings, GTM model, and incentive programs; leverage programs for incremental margin and funding opportunities for Trellance.
- Evangelize Partners’ solutions with the Trellance sales teams, clearly articulating the Partners’ value propositions to the Trellance teams to foster proactive engagement with Sales Executives and Customer Success Managers.
- Develop a deep understanding of Trellance technology and integrations with Partners’ solutions.
- Drive the development of training and enablement materials/tools for Partners’ sales and technical teams in conjunction with cross-functional teams that includes Marketing, Sales and Product Management practices.
- In coordination with product and channel marketing, develop and support execution of campaigns (e.g., events, demand generation programs) to deliver incremental growth opportunities for the TPP program.
- Identify joint marketing initiatives and secure Marketing Development Funds from Partners to support.
- Prepare and give business reviews to partner and Trellance senior leaders.
- Be the Partner key point of contact and primary interface as well as help foster internal relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization including Sales, Client Success Management, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product Management, and Support to ensure Partner success.
- Continuously improve TPP processes systems to enable program scalability and ensure a positive Partner experience.
- Identify and recommend potential Data Service and Solution Extension Partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field.
• Prior experience in partner development, channel development or alliance management in the technology industry.
• Familiarity with cloud computing and software application development practices.
• Experience with creating successful channel account management plans and relationships with technology partners.
• Proficient in all aspects of managing a channel partner program.
• Prior experience in working with on-prem and cloud-based software solutions.
• Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external resources in a project/program.
• Prior experience in banking, credit union or financial services industries is preferred.
- Creative thinker able to take ideas from concept to deployment.
- Process driven but with ability to see beyond the black and white (i.e., holds firm to requirements but knows when to allow for one-off exceptions).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and Partner team members including senior level executives, legal, finance, sales, channel marketing, product and support experts.
- Able to create professional, compelling external facing documents.