All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for strategy, execution and management of Reseller and Referral Partners. Responsible for identifying and onboarding new partners, while also building and executing a comprehensive go-to-market plan to accelerate revenue generation through the Partners.
- Develop end-to-end execution of the Reseller and Referral Partner plans, including definition and agreement of successful outcomes against Trellance revenue targets.
- Onboard and manage Reseller and Referral Partners.
- Measure and track Partners’ business performance against the business plan. Define and maintain dashboards and track Partner performance.
- Establish a regular cadence with Partners for pipeline, opportunity and business reviews to manage progress against the Partner plan.
- Partner Sales Enablement - provide direct support to Partner sales teams (e.g., deal support, messaging and value proposition, deal cycle, analysis, etc.) to drive new revenue opportunities for Trellance.
- Define strategic accounts and joint account planning targets to support proactive business development.
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert for the Partners’ solutions and technology by developing a deep understanding of Partners’ strategies, technology, offerings, GTM model, and incentive programs; leverage programs for incremental margin and funding opportunities for Trellance.
- Drive the development of training and sales enablement materials/tools in conjunction with cross-functional teams that include Marketing, Sales and Product Management practices.
- In coordination with product and channel marketing, develop and support execution of campaigns (e.g., events, demand generation programs) to deliver incremental growth opportunities for the TPP program.
- Identify joint marketing initiatives and secure Marketing Development Funds from Partners to support.
- Prepare and give business reviews to Partner and Trellance senior leaders.
- Be the Partner primary point of contact and primary interface as well as help foster internal relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization including Regional Sales Account Managers, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, and Support to ensure Partner success.
- Define, document and continuously improve TPP processes systems to enable program scalability and ensure a positive partner experience.
- Recommend potential new Reseller and Referral Partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of six (6) years of experience. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field.
- Proven experience in partner management, channel sales or channel account management.
- Experience with creating successful channel account management plans and relationships with reseller and referral partners.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant increase in revenue through reseller and referral partnerships with track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Proficient in all aspects of managing a channel partner program.
- Prior experience in working with on-prem and cloud-based software solutions.
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of Trellance technology and articulate Trellance value propositions to Partners.
- Understanding and experience in orchestrating different internal and external resources in a project/program.
- Prior experience in banking, credit union or financial services industries is preferred.
- Creative thinker able to take ideas from concept to deployment.
- Process driven but with ability to see beyond the black and white (i.e., holds firm to requirements but knows when to allow for one-off exceptions).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner team members including senior level executives, legal, finance, sales, channel marketing, product management and support experts.
- Able to create professional, compelling external facing documents.