The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking a Dental Assistant (Part-time) to assist the Job Corps Center dentist in providing services and promoting oral health and wellness.
- Assists Center Dentist in providing preventative dental education
- Assists Center Dentist in coordination and integration of dental health program with other health components and Center activities
- Schedules and maintains the dental priority system
- Complies with OSHA requirements
- Maintains dental equipment and supplies to assure proper function and operation
- Maintains compliance with policies and procedures of infection control
- Performs quality assurance record audits
- Participates in department system for student feedback or concerns
- Maintains dental records
- Maintains dental statistics for dental productivity and monthly utilization reports
- Observes current policies on health, safety, and security
- Notifies proper authorities of circumstances or situations that present possible health hazards
- Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested
- Works towards meeting performance management goals
- Follows the CDSS/CSS/BMS plans and procedures daily
- Works towards meeting performance standard goals
- Adheres to required property control policies and procedures
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Bizzell policies and procedures, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures
- Demonstrates and abides by The Bizzell Group’s core values and operating principles
- Models appropriate employability skills for dress, language, and work habits
- Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement
- Participates in PRH mandated staff training. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary actions up to and including termination
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly confirms the correct interpretation of information
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and verbal for the presentation of facts and ideas
- Shows professional non-verbal body language and actively listens to others
Organization of Work
- Action-oriented. Demonstrates the ability to handle several projects simultaneously with decision making, flexibility, and problem-solving
- Implements the key principles of time management, task allocation, and priority assignment in addition to personal organization
- Shows attention to detail and ability to complete work with the highest level of accuracy and efficiency
- Continually seek ways to improve employment service provided via the development of professional skills and personal growth
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting with others. Abides by The Bizzell Group’s Healthy Workplace Environment policy
- Acts as a team player and builds professional relationships with coworkers to achieve goals
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Computer Literacy with basic computer functions, email, internet, and basic programs such as Adobe Acrobat
- Strong listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of dental terminology and standard procedures
- Ability to use and handle dental equipment properly
Three to six months of related experience and/or training is required.
One-year certificate from a college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Certification from State Board of Dentistry certified to take x-rays. Valid State Driver’s License.
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.