Responsible for shipping and receiving incoming signage, materials, and supplies. Work is performed largely in a production environment with routine exposure to dirt, noise, temperature variance, electricity, and heights. Work hours are generally during normal business hours and average 40 hours a week.
• Receives incoming signage for installation. Inspects and tests signage for damage prior to shipper leaving the premises. Reports any damage according to established Company procedure.
• Reports incoming shipments to Installation/Production Team Leaders.
• Responsible for wrapping and loading signs on trailers.
• Responsible for getting signs and materials over to truck shop for crews for upcoming jobs. May assist crews in loading for the day as needed.
• Completes all paperwork according to established Company policies & procedures.
• Receives incoming job-specific materials and supplies.
• Puts stock away in an organized fashion on a daily basis.
• Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.