Laird Norton Wealth Management, the Pacific NW’s largest independent wealth management firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing Communications Consultant to join our team. Located in downtown Seattle, LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage, preserve, invest, grow, and eventually distribute their wealth.
The Marketing Communications Consultant is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team responsible for facilitating a variety of marketing projects across the team. The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist who has demonstrated expertise in managing projects across a wide range of marketing functions, has a high standard for the brand, and truly cares about nailing it every time. The Marketing Communications Consultant’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management: Ensuring projects move forward while maintaining respectful and professional communication with team; owning projects with little need for oversight.
- General Communications & Marketing Collateral: Creating marketing communications for internal and external audiences; updating company websites with relevant firm news; writing copy for digital campaigns, website, emails, events or collateral pieces; assisting with collateral creation and minor design requests.
- Event Management & Sponsorship Support: Overseeing tactical elements for meetings and special events, including venue and vendor management (when safe to do so); managing day-of operations, including management of vendors and event volunteers; coordinating production of invitations, reminders, surveys, post-event messages and RSVP lists; administering sponsorship benefits and facilitating firm participation in activities; tracking media-related sponsorship benefits.
- Social Media: Managing social media channels; assisting with content plans for each channel; monitoring and responding to messages and posts; facilitating and tracking paid campaigns.
- Typically, three-to-five years of marketing or communications experience, preferably in professional services or finance-related organizations.
- Strong project management, meeting and/or special events experience.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in English, journalism, marketing, media or communications.
Skills and Attributes
- Self-starter who is a reliable team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding project management/event management skills
- Experience developing and implementing social media campaigns that produce upper funnel interest with targeted audiences.
- Familiarity with segment and lifecycle-based marketing and data analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with AP Style.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment, demonstrating composure and approachability, and seeking success of the team rather than the individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by ability to professionally, personally and effectively interact with clients and co-workers and contribute to a respectful work environment.
- Portrays a professional company image both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities as business and organization needs require.
- Basic graphic design skills a plus.
Candidates must meet all employment qualifications in effect at time of hiring, including successful passing of pre-employment background and credit checks.
Benefits: Laird Norton Wealth Management offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, generous time off, flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care, 401(k) plan, paid transportation pass, and more.