Under general supervision of the Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent assists in daily repairs of irrigation and lake systems. Work will always include Safety, Quality and Production as primary focus
Essential job functions:
- Repair and service irrigation and lake components
- Maintain service logs for lake equipment
- Maintain irrigation rooms in clean and organized fashion
- Ability to trouble shoot system and make repairs
- Ability to work outside during full season, lift 50 lbs
- Understanding of electrical repairs and hazards
- Understanding of basic hand watering of greens
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand, bend, kneel, walk and crouch
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
- The co-worker can be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wildlife such as snakes, scorpions, spiders, bees and hornets
- Prior Irrigation experience required.
- Must be able to operate trucks and motorized equipment necessary for golf course maintenance, and have the ability to work independently.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Requires ability to frequently lift/move up to 50 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the co-worker. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.