Newfi has successfully built the foundation and is expanding our national sales team. We are looking for a limited number of outside Wholesale Account Executives to expand our geographic reach and build a business with a leadership team that has a proven track record of growing wholesale channels. You will leverage an existing database of qualified prospects and approved accounts.
- Build and manage a national account base that values a partnership with Newfi Wholesale
- Utilize daily dashboard data to determine your business trends and course correct when necessary
- Partner with internal support team to deliver optimal service levels and foster account relationships
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends to anticipate and proactively meet customer needs
- Develop an account database that hits key metrics such as pull-through, product mix and loan quality
- Maintain familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements.
- Minimum 1 years in the mortgage lending industry
- Minimum 1 years of mortgage sales experience
- High comfort level with web based tools including a CRM
- Proven knowledge level of competitive landscape in wholesale vertical
- Familiarity with agency, non-conforming, FHA, and VA guidelines
- Bachelors degree or work equivalent
- Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Competitive comp plan with salary.
- 401k and full medical, dental, vision.
- Leadership at your fingertips.
Newfi Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Visit us at www.newfi.com or www.newfiwholesale.com
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.