Audit Finance Consultant
WFH Flexible•Salt Lake City Area, Bay Area, Southern California Area
The Cadence Group is looking for an experienced Audit / Finance consultant. In this position, this individual would assist our clients with U.S. GAAP technical accounting projects, outsourced controller/CFO work, design of internal controls to comply with Sarbanes Oxley, internal audits, or other special finance projects.
An ideal candidate would have the following:
- More than two years of recent experience in public accounting
- Working experience with SOX and/or internal audit control design/testing
- Exposure to SEC reporting and GAAP
- CPA or other relevant certifications (CIA, etc.)
Compensation and benefit package would include:
- Base salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Home office allowance
- Retirement funding (profit sharing and employer contributions to 401k plans)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 20 PTO days per year
The Cadence Group (www.thecadencegroup.com) is a consulting firm providing business advisory and consulting services, including CFO for hire, Internal Audit, SOX readiness, and other risk management services. We pride ourselves in offering a large degree of flexibility to our employees but hiring independent people who can manage themselves. We also aim to enjoy life outside of the office with annual river trips, ski trips, and other events.
If interested, please apply and attach your resume.