At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a world-class real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors.
Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work, and we are honored to have received the recognition as a Great Place to Work two years in a row, as well as being named a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
• Onesite experience is REQUIRED
• Attendance and punctuality is essential for success in this position
• Ability to meet and exceed sales and customer service objectives
• Exceptional customer service/leasing skills REQUIRED
• A minimum of 1-year experience as an Assistant Property Manager at an apartment community is REQUIRED • Must be reliable and able to take charge in absence of manager
• Must have friendly outgoing personality
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays as required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status of characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.