At SECO, employees are our primary assets. We are continually on the lookout for innovative minds and exceptional talent to help us grow! Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced could not happen without our team.
The most important requirement needed to be a successful employee at SECO...BE YOURSELF!!!
Our culture welcomes the difference that makes us unique.
We offer amazing benefits!
1.100% employer paid health benefits
2. $3000.00 employer contribution to employees through our HRA plan
4. Paid Holidays
5. 401K match program
6. Short-term/full term disability
8. Mid-Year/Year-End Incentive
Not to mention, our employee perks!
1. Flexible Work Schedule
2. Room to Grow
3. Happy Hour Fridays
4. Free Eats...we have your attention now, right?!
WE CARE ABOUT OUR PEOPLE!
Will you join us?
We are currently hiring for the following:
Employment Status: Part-Time/Full-Time
Shift - 1st
Rate of Pay - $14/$15 per hour
***A successful passing of a drug screen and background check is required for employment at SECO.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
2. Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
3. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
4. Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
5. Transport raw materials to production workstations
6. Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
7. Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
8. Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
9. Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
1. One to two years related experience or equivalent.
2. Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
3. Forklift certified.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
5. Commitment to excellence and high standards
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills
7. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
8. Ability to manage priorities and workflow
9. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
10. Acute attention to detail
11. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.